Monday, July 23, 2007

Woody's Whirlwind Weekend

Dear Toddy, Judy and all at Ceannabeinne-
I hope you are enjoying your tea. Here is the story of my weekend!

First Miss W was in a dither getting ready for a visitor, Louise, who was to take home my little brother Bow. Then Louise was here and we had lots of play time with her. Louise was loads of fun. Saturday was very hot here, we were having a break from rain. We too have been having very wet weather lately. Anyway, later Saturday was a little sad as Bow left us, to become Amarillo Slim. But Sunday was fun. We again had play time in the grass backyard as Miss W did some deep cleaning of our kennel. Then we had naptime while the fat Cinni-Buns had playtime. Then myself and my little sister Bridget had a walk with Miss W up to the farm and around the fields. I was a very good boy and lead the group. I showed Bridget how to stay in the path in the fields and how to stay just ahead. Then little Bridget got tired and Miss W had to carry her. I was tired too, but very bravely kept leading our little group. Once we got home we had our first visit in the house where
we met Ranger, Blue Dog and Blanche. Ranger and Blanche are retired sled dogs! And wow are they cool (although Ranger does not like to share his bed). Blue Dog is a blue dog.... he was very nice to us and laid on the floor so we could crawl all over him. Then Miss W gave us water from a big dog bowl and little chewies and we napped in a crate for the first time. Later the most fun thing happened, two little girls came to visit us all! They played with the fat Cinni-Buns first and then came to visit us. Bridget was scared, but me and Brook's were not. Then Bridget saw that everything was safe and came out to play with the two little girls as well.

As if the day was not full enough we were visited by bikers! Miss W's friend DJ came on her motorcycle all the way from the seacoast with 3 friends who came to look at us.

Then pretty much that was it, accept we also had a new thing happen at dinner time. We no longer eat out of a puppy-saucer. We each have our own bowls! The Cinni-Buns are very jealous. They got our saucer, as they are so fat they barely fit around the one that was theirs.

Well tha'ts my story. I think Miss W has photos she can post later of me leading and also of Bridget and I in the crate napping and having chewies. So check back tomorrow!

Bye for now!
Love and wiggles
Woody