Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hey Woody!


Dear Woody:

It's Vail, your favorite sister. I have a vague recollection of my name being Bristol awhile ago when we lived together in New Hampshire. I now live in Massachusetts with my people Julie and Andrew. I also live with three siblings that look like me, Aspen, Denver and Boulder. My oldest sibling is Cooper, she is a sixteen year old standard schnauzer. She is fun to play with but tends to bark a lot more than the others.
I am going to be a sled dog too. If you search "teamcrawley" on Youtube you can see videos of me running along side my brothers and sisters as they train for the upcoming race season. Last weekend I actually got to pull my person on a scooter with a little help form my big brother Boulder.
Life is pretty good in Massachusetts. We go for walks every morning and every night. The other dogs are on leashes but so far I get to run free. Mom and Dad said that probably won't last to much longer. Being leash free is fun. Last month I caught a mouse and a chipmunk.
P.S. I miss sleeping on top of you. But sleeping on my people's bed everynight is fun too.