Monday, March 10, 2008

I Love The Idea Of Flying - From Dahlia...your twin sister

I Love The Idea Of Flying
From Dahlia...your twin sister:

My mom was away at the Can-Am sled dog race when we got that last storm where you learned to fly. Miss. W came here to take care of me and my friends while they were gone. Miss. W was really stressed out taking care of flying puppies and all of my companions. At the time I knew nothing of flying.
My mom could not sleep while she was away because she was afraid that the dogs she left home might get out and run around. Again, the thought had never occurred to me that we could do that. The other dogs stayed in their kennels, so I did what they did.
I was so happy when my mom returned late on Tuesday. My mom and dad spent hours outside with us doing things like shoveling.
Wednesday my mom told me about you guys getting out and being bad. I thought to myself "Flying, that sounds wonderful!" I looked at the side of the kennel and knew if I willed myself I could do it. My dad was in another kennel, and my mom was with the boys on the tie outs. I ran towards the kennel and gracefully flew over the top!! I could indeed fly! Flying is wonderful! Now I do it every chance I get. For some reason my mom is making me live in the garage. A few times a day she comes to let me out. Only if I run around the yard I forgot to go the bathroom because I'm having so much fun. My mom or dad have to put me into my kennel so I can poop and pee. Then when I'm all done I fly over the back and run all around.
Life is good! I don't know what my mom means when she says "What am I going to do with you?"