Sunday, April 27, 2008

My weekend

Hi All
I have had a great weekend with my pals. We went exploring over to the west coast of Scotland. Look at me here with Mum



We were supposed to be going to a dog show down south and i had heard i was going to have a bath for it...Yuk! But at the last minute mum and dad changed their mind and we all went to a place called Port Appin. It was sooooooo pretty!





This is me looking at the view with my pal, Reiger. He's the boss and he is really smart. I like Reiger.

We slept in our travelling blue kennel last night on the beach. I was sharing with Nakki, she is really nice....... i think i fancy her just a little bit!

Then today we went for a drive. We stopped for lunch and i got cuddles from my dad.




It was a bit hot today so i was glad when we got home. I have been playing with all my friends this afternoon in our yard. Thats Reiger, Taggart, Storm, Naska, Toddy, Moose, Spooky, Minnie, Nakki, Mac and of course Boomer. He doesn't look much like my friend Boomer from home, i think thats becuase i heard Minnie say he is not a husky!

I'm going to bed soon coz i am real tired. I have had such a geat weekend.
have fun guys..... Woody Woo xxxx