Friday, December 10, 2010

oh yes, i forgot to tell you...................

Hi all

I have just remembered what i forgot to tell you. A few weeks ago, well end of September to be precise, i won my 3rd CC, and became a Champion! Would you believe it, me a show champion..... it was at the Driffield Show. And what was really nice was that Jelly, my pal, became a champion too that day. It was brilliant.

Then at the SSHC Club Show, Mac won his second CC. The next day, Aunty Sharon was judging and i won another CC and then Best of Breed. It was a brilliant weekend.

Thats the end of the show season for this year, which mum says is good as i have decided to take my coat off! Not sure why i am doing that, coz its actually really cold here (minus 16 C the other night). Hopefully it will grow back soon.

Woo Woo from Woody Woo Woo xxxx