Monday, October 15, 2007

Hello All!


Hi Everyone
Woody here.
I just wanted to say hi, and let folks know how much we are looking forward to our visitors, and how much I am looking forward to meeting Mum and Dad.
Here are some recent photos of me, taken by Kim and Kelly Berg.



Miss W has been busy lately. She went to Mushing Boot Camp first of October. She said it was great. When she came home she found that my friend Boomer had become very lame. He is having luxating patellas. So Boomer has moved inside to the house, and will be there recovering for a month or so. We miss him, as he is so easy to trounce.






This is me and sister Bridget. She keeps everything fun and loves to steal my toys. (All the toys are mine...no really!)







This is Bodhi. He is crazy, but he's my brother. Please don't say anything mushy like he is handsome or anything.... jeeez...












This is Blossom, she is sad her brother is not well. She is our friend, and while her brother is in the house we let her stay in our kennel with us.








Well, thats all for now.
LOVE Woody