Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Twin Sister Dahlia!

Hi Everyone

This is my twin sister Dahlia!
Since we are both black and white and gorgeous, it is obvious we are twins.
She lives with Miss W's friends Scott and Corina.
She has 3 puppy friends, Weather, Lucas and Kermit. Kermit is more like a big brother. They have lots of other friends there too, more dogs like us, and cats and even some birds!

I think she is often in trouble for eating things puppies are not supposed to, she must be like my friend Boomer who likes to eat dead rotten mice.

She says one day she hopes to be on Scott's super fast team. She is very athletic, light and super fast.

One day I hope I am Judy and Hugh's super fast team. They are in the US now, and I get to meet them today! I am very excited.







love-
Wooooo WOoooooo WOOOODY!