Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Java Bean and Cousin Tula at the LRKC Match May 11

Hi Woody, Tula here, your cousin from NH.
I wanted to tell you how proud I am of your big brother - we had fun this past weekend at the Lakes Region Kennel Club match and he really did a great job. Java won his class and also best in breed, and then got second in group! The judge went out of her way to tell Miss W that she liked how Java moved. So Miss W was flying.

I must take a moment to brag myself too, I did Rally Obedience and I was a qualifier and also first place in my class with a score of 97! I had a blast! So now I am pretty sure Miss W will take me to the specialty, where I plan to surprise her with some new stuff she doesn't know about. But we'll keep that on the down-low...

How are things in Scotland? With the fuel crunch, are you pups offering to pull the cars on the road? Think "Winterdance" guys and the VW.... it's a good idea really....

Lot's of luv and stuff
Tula-la