Saturday, August 18, 2007

Hello from Ammo!


Hi everbody, I am Ammo, brother of Woody and Dahlia and the other pups for those that don't know me. My posh name is Barking Brooks Amarillo Slim of Shaytaan, it is a very important name, well I am a VIP (Very Important Puppy) according to my Mummy.

I live with another 21 Siberian Huskies, and they are all VIP's too, well they are VID's now, except for Cassie and my best friend Eclipse who are still VIP's like me!

I live in the girls pen with the 5 girls, they are BEAUTIFUL, all the boys next door are jealous of me and I keep barking at them and showing off 'cos I'm in with the girls. Mummy says I won't be in here much longer and then I have to go in the boys pen, and I won't be laughing so much then and that Uncle Keelut and Uncle Cal are going to bite my arse for teasing them. I think she's joking (I hope!)

Anyway I play with Uncle Keelut and Uncle Cal in the house and they are just like puppies too, it's great fun! They are MUCH bigger than me though, so sometimes it's a bit scary! They told me stories about when someone called Winter comes and he's really cold and white. I wonder if he is a husky? I know lots of white Huskies, but they are all warm?!

Anyway, when Winter comes, all the dogs put harnesses on and get to pull Daddy and Mummy along on something called an ATV or a sled, which are those things that are hanging from the roof where my bed is I think?! It's all very complicated. Keelut and Cal said it is GREAT FUN and they got all excited talking about it. It sounds like hard work to me, but they promised me I will love it!

Anyway, I had better go now, Mummy wants the computer back and she says I've left muddy paw prints all over the keyboard........oh dear!

Ammo

xxxxx