Monday, August 27, 2007

Woody and the Wood Truck


Hi all
Woody here, sending a big tail wag and a woo woo.

This weekend was really rather quiet, accept for my getting to go to the vet for a rabies shot and a microchip. I met some Boston Terriers and also a little girl who belonged to Dr Moritz. I also met a crazy bird dog who shook drool all over my head and Miss W almost gagged. That part was funny!

This is me in Terry's truck, but I did not get to go for a ride. It was just a photo-op. Maybe next time he will let me drive??? I think I am almost big enough to at least reach the steering wheel. Someone else will have to run the pedals. Miss W says she got to drive the LOG truck, which is way bigger than the wood truck. But no photos to prove it...funny that....

I am still looking for stories and pictures from all you out there...

Lots of love
WOODY