Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hello Woody


Well, hello Woody. My, you are growing into a handsome little boy. I loved your photo of you in the truck. Dad said he liked the truck too.

We have had a really busy weekend and went to two championship shows. On Saturday we went to the Scottish Kennel Club Show. Mac won his class and Minnie got third in her class, which was good as there were lots of girlies in it. There were lots of boys in Toddy's class and he was short listed to the last 7 but wasn't placed. Mum said he moved really well but looked like a sack of potatoes as he is so bored in the show ring and just wants to be in the forest running.

On Saturday night we had 6 people and 50 dogs staying so we had a real party!

On Sunday we went to the Scottish Husky Club Championship Show. We had Simon Luxmoore judging the girls and a danish judge judging the boys. W
ell...........we had an amazing day. Minnie won her class and then won the Reserve Bitch CC. Best Bitch went to Mac's granny, Lara ke Teklanika, who came over here from Alaska 3 years ago from Judy Currier. I hear my old pal Turner was actually her first 'husband' before she came here. Miss W maybe met their son, Chatters, before he moved to Sweden.

Then, would you believe it, I won vintage dog and then the Reserve Dog CC. That gives me my KC stud book number which qualifies me for Crufts for life! I also won Best Vintage Dog in show. Me, ....a vintage dog... I'm only 10 and 3/4s! My pal Naska also won 3rd in the Open dog class which also gave him his KC stud book number. T
he picture is of me and Naska. I am the handsome light one and Naska is talking to Dad.

I have asked mum to take pictures of me and all my trophies and rosettes but she hasn't yet. You know, after all these years, she still doesn't always do what i tell her!

well, snooze time now. Us more mature dogs need our beauty sleep.

Regards

Storm RCC